As we gear up for this trip (in TWO DAYS! YOWSERS!!!), thought I’d throw some prayer requests your way.
– No idea what the weather is doing on the east coast? Sounds like the east coast is getting dumped on AGAIN. While it looks like it’ll be cleared up by the weekend – could you pray for those now, who are affected by this? For safety in any travels they may have to do. For peace in possibly (likely) just hunkering down at home. For those stranded in airports right now…
– For continued health and protection for the team, as we come upon the last days before the trip.
Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord;
may your love and faithfulness always protect me. (Psalm 40:11)
– For blessings for the wonderful families that are hosting us during our stay in Santo Domingo. Will write more about them, likely after the trip
– For our families, as we are away – protection, peace, JOY!
– For the hearts of those we will encounter. I trust the Lord will lead each of us to someone or someones that He had in mind for us to speak with. We are all weak, but HE is strong!
– For the hearts of our loved ones at home, who don’t know the Lord. Some of you may be reading this now. Know that I’ve been praying for you, as are others.
* If somehow you stumbled upon this site, know that someone in your life has been praying for you. And God is faithful….
– For servant hearts for the team. We will be stretched I’m sure, beyond our comfort, and maybe beyond our own abilities. And we welcome it! All for God’s glory
– And that really is the most important prayer request of all. All for God’s glory…
Thank you so much for joining us in our prayers. And for lifting us up. Your support means the world to us, and YOU are a tremendous blessing to us.
I love you!